Tuesday, October 23, 2007

'Ello Popit!

Okay, so my name is not important cuz well thats the kind of person I am. But, just so people aren't like "hey u no that blog, yea the pink one, well,...etc.", you can call me Snow or Kitty. Either or. Snow b/c well u don't need to know that either and Kitty b/c its been my nickname since the 1st grade, thank you Sammy.
So I started this blog because my friend (http://allyvg.blogspot.com/), who btw is amazing period, has the most amazing blog EVER and i was like YO i wanna try it to, now I know mine isn't as awesome as hers (yes, i've come to accept that), but ill try.
So here goes:

HI!!! =)

okay, so it's 9:00 at nite ; oh wait 9:35; and i'm tired and i have a bigg day tomorrow, so


GooD NitE!!!!
=)

hows was that? yea yea i no, boring. but wateva. it's my blog and i can write wat i want, so there HA!!!

=)

No comments: