Friday, November 16, 2007

You Gotta Love Divine Loopholes.

Okay, so I owe it to my public (*wink*) to write a post tonight. I have to ponder on the subject, though. Here goes: ponder, ponder, ponder, ponder.

AHA! I know what we're gonna talk about. But, I'm changing names, so I don't freak people out.

A relative of mine and I were talking. She really wants to go to Benin (an awesome country in Africa), for reasons YOU don't need to know. Anyways, technically difficulties aside, she felt it would be sort of morally wrong to pray for her ability to go to Benin. So, I did it for her. I told her about it later, and she said it was probably okay for me to pray for her, it might get better results. I told "yea, those divine loopholes really come in handy sometimes." She laughed.

Okay, so I know our topic wasn't very long tonight, but that's the best I can do.

More when life gets more...........Rhubarb-y. Rhubarb Pie. Yum.

I think.

I mean I've had it before, but I can't remember what it tastes like. Special shout-out to my Aunty-Em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!