Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break.

So spring break has officially begun and I already have a list of things to do as long as my grandma.
Oh! guess what? I got contacts this week. And I am in love with them. I can see again, fully I mean. I used to wear glasses, but they only cover most of your eye area. Now I can see, though it's still not crystal clear. I need to fix that I think. Hmmm.

I think I'm going to the beach sometime next week. Yay! I am so ready for the sun and and the ocean. Except I'm worried because the beach I am going to is almost never sunny and yummy. We'll see.

Anways, I can't think of anything else to say. So until later, adios.

9 comments:

A said...

Your grandmother is long?

Anonymous said...

Well, no, but it sounds good when I wrote it. I wrote it to be ODD. Did it work?

Alex said...

All I can picture is a grandmother with breasts touching her feet in regards to the "long" sentence.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA! Yeah, ally won't let that go. She keeps talking about it. I don't think I will ever live it down. ha. =)

Q said...

I'd think your grandma would have to never live it down.

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is that both of my grandma's are short.

K. said...

My grandma really is long. Well, my mom's mom is anyway. My dad's mom is a hobbit with a mustache.

Contacts? I can't handle contacts. I'll just have to live with my geeky glasses forever. I nearly passed out when I tried to get them. Ew. Can't handle touching my eyeballs. Ew ew ew ew ew ew! Someone else has to put them in and take them out for me and I can usually only wear one because of really bad astigmatism in only one eye (nearly too bad for contacts at all) and an eyelid deformity and wow I sound like a freak.

I can't even see AT ALL with contacts. I'm missing out on the "miraculous" part somehow.

Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I love them. I have a story about them crystalizing on a hotel flor, but that's for another day. Remind me.

K. said...

Sure thing.