Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Semi-Farewell.

My summer? Lovely. What did I do? Nothing. Does that give me any excuse for not blogging? NO, so I apologize.

BUT this time I won't make any promises that I can't keep. You as a living, breathing organism should know that life is hectic. I mean DUH! SO I'm not going to promise that I will be on a lot more (as I have in the past) because I'm pretty sure I won't. And once again I'm sorry. I know you are all now having mental breakdowns and rocking yourself back and forth trying to figure out what you'll do without me. So I'll cushion the blow. When Ally blogs, I'll do my best to do one too. Will this pattern be perfect? Hell no. Will you get over it? Yes. It might be 50 years from now, but you'll forgive me at some point.

But I do want to thank all of my semi-devoted readers (that's all of you reading this now, in case you didn't know) because I have had a good run. And I'll still try to post every once in a while. Really. I will definitley try.

P.S. That short story I started...is amazing. Or rather I'm having so much fun writing it. So thanks again.

4 comments:

Q said...

Must...read...story...*gasp*

Just a girl said...

Yay! You're back. =) You and Ally.

This story sounds fantastic! I hope we get to read it sometime...pretty please?

Blog when you can.

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

ok, I'll do my best. I need to finish it and then I'll put the 1st chapter up here. How does that sound?

Anonymous said...

Ur blog is so cute..Hi this is rocky and this s my new blog..do visit it at ur free times..