Friday, September 5, 2008

User Error.

So I started out this blog at 730pm or so, convinced that I would write a smashing blog reawakening all of my semi-devoted readers into perfect bloggy ecstasy. But, as you know nothing works out the way you want it to. It is now 1030pm and here I am writing a new blog because the first blog was so amazing that I just kept writing and writing and writing. And I'm not done yet. It's good though, or at least I think so. Anyways, I'm not even sure if I'll ever publish this short story (which is turning into a very long story) I have written. Maybe because I won't ever finish it or maybe because I don't want it on the internet. I'm not sure which. But just know this: If I had not known that Ally had a new post or had gotten on Blogger tonight, I might never have written what is turning out to be a very promising story. Feel Special All Who Read My Blog. You helped! =)

*Back to writing. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Q said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! N' YAY! SHE'S BACK!

N' YAY!

Miss Snow said...

Thank you, but I don't know for how long. This year is so stressful. I can't even begin to tell you, well I could, but it would take forever and it's boring, so I won't.