Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Back! (For Now...)

Hello. The only reason why I am here is to tell you about my Valentine's Day.

Okay first off, Don't get too excited. You get no details as always. Don't think just because it's a wonderfully romantic holiday that you get to know any of the juicy contents. Because you don't. So sorry. Build a bridge and get over it.
Secondly, I know I'm talking about Valentine's Day. And I know that it happened like a school week ago, but I want to write about it now. It's my blog and if I want to write about what I got for Christmas on St. Patrick's Day, I think I'm allowed. Unless they set up a Blog Police since last I was on.

My Valentine's Day was very....blah. I think it wasn't special, but it didn't suck either. I got flowers and such from everyone, but spent the entire day worrying about whether I gave enough. Turns out: Nobody cares. So that was good for me. My Valentine's Evening however was just lovely. I got a frog and a book and flowers from my boyfriend. Perfect. (P.s. there's a significance to the frog, so don't freak out. Still: you don't get to hear. Sorry.)

Now on to the importance of my post. (sort of) The book I got, was a book that I had been wanting to read for a while now. It's called Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Ally Carter. It's the sequel to I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You. Both books were simply FANTASTIC. They're about this girl going to an all-girls private school (get any ideas Ally?), but the school is for spies, not just regular girls (once again: any ideas?). And she is experiencing spy-dom and boys at the same time (Ideas?). It's so good. (P.s. If any of you are wondering why I keep saying any ideas? it's because that's like my fantasy life. I swear.Spies and boys (yep, I've seen ALL the movies.) Don't laugh. That was a personal moment and if you keep laughing, I will cut back my personal stuff to like NONE AT ALL. I'm serious.) Anyways, if you're looking for an easy, yet thoroughly enjoyable book, this is it.

Another thing to catch up on my life. I wrote (sort of) two poems last week. And I might share if I get enough requests, but don't feel pressured to request. Because I am personal about my poems (as you all know), so it's going to take a lot for them to show up here.

One final thing, ALLY VG WAS BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!! Woot! She IS alive people. No Worries.

Anyways, you are NOW caught upon my life so far. Cheers!

4 comments:

A said...

Yay for me being alive!!

Wow, that's a really selfish comment. Ha.

Ally :)

Anonymous said...

Naw. It's not selfish. Just consciencely aware of your being. Or Entirely Wrapped up in one's self. ;-) Ha!

Q said...

Yay for the end of the me-no-blogg-itis that had struck both of you!

Miss Snow said...

I dunno. It might be a reoccurring disease. But I'll try to keep it at bay. =)