Thursday, February 28, 2008

Randomititous.

Okay, I see no one enjoyed my music video thing, so we'll talk about........lunch. Well, sort of. You know how you can put Ranch on anything and it tastes good? Well, if you don't know, you can put Ranch on anything and it tastes good. =) Examples are Hot Pockets, Pizza, Arby's chicken, vegetables (obviously), and just about anything with meat on it. Except maybe, maple sausages. Though, to tell the truth, I haven't actually tried that yet. Let me know, any of you adventerous types.

Anyways...
At lunch the other day, my friends and I found something that Ranch doesn't taste good on. Fig Newtons. Let me explain. I had a pool of Ranch on a plate and a Fig Newton in my hand. I dropped that Fig Newton (accidentally) into the pool of Ranch. I then remembered how you can put Ranch on anything and it tastes good. =) So I asked Poprika to try it. Naturally, she did. She took one bite and spit the entire thing back out. Said "that's disgusting." Then she explained that it was the Fig Newton that was disgusting, not the Ranch.

Now we know, get better Fig Newtons and then we have a new recipe! Yum! (not).
=)

5 comments:

Q said...

Okay, I totally love this post.
Today, I made the discovery that those dried, sugared pineapple tidbits what come in packages taste REALLY YUMMY when dipped in peanut butter, the sweet kind.

My guinea pig's name is Paprika =D

A said...

I love how you call her "Poprika". That's so cute. Does she mind? 'Cause she seems like the kind of person who might mind.

And yeah, ranch is good on a lot of things, but I can't imagine liking it on Fig Newtons. But then again, I do enjoy Fritos dipped in Nutella, so maybe I shouldn't be talking.

Miss Snow said...

Okay I had this really long lovely post, and then stupid thing messed it up, so I'm just going to say this:

Rayne: I'm going to try that sometime.

&

Ally: I'm sure she minds, but oh well.

My other post was so much better, but I can't remember. Lo Siento.

Q said...

Gah! Gah! GahX! WHERE ARE YOU????

Miss Snow said...

Sorry, I think I might blog tonight. I will explain in my post where I have been promise.