Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yes, I'm Doing My Homework! ... sort of.....

Well, I AM practicing my procrastination techniques, so you could count that as homework. If you really wanted to.

This week has just bummed me out. Seriously. Every single one of my classes for three days in a row. It's like death on a stick. Ridiculous.

ANYWAYS,

I wanted to tell you something and now that I am hear I can't remember what it was. Don't you HATE that?

Don't panic...I remember now.

I have a new book that I am excited about. And you thought my book fad was over. Heck no. It's just that lately I've been reading books that are embarassing to be reading...at least at my age...

But, NOW, I have a book. It's called The Curse of The Spellmans. It's by Lisa Lutz. It's a sequel to The Spellman Files. Best book. Sort of cynical, which isn't really my style, but it's funny as hell. SO, go now to your local bookstore (Barnes & Noble rocks...just to let you know....If it was an inn, I would totally sleep there) and BUY that book. It's been SO long since I read the first one, so I couldn't tell you what it's about. (or maybe it's that I'm exhausted). So no info for you. Just go get it and read it. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Good Night

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You asked for a comment, so I am leaving one -- the Spellman books are great books, right? People should buy them.

And nice blog. People should read it.

Just a girl said...

"I'm dancing the NEW book dance, woot!" I know - and love! - the feeling. It's just so exciting.

The Spellman books, eh? Well, I'll keep an eye out for them. At the moment I'm rather obsessed with the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer, which I highly recommend. =)

x
Just a girl

PS Procrastination is so not homework!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those kind words anonymous...

Anonymous said...

Procrastination SOOOO IS homework. and I've tried to read them and I think I would like them, but there never seems to be enough time. I mean those are big books. Sounds like my grades would suffiently drop from one of those. But I'll pick it up nest time I'm in the bookstore.

Just a girl said...

Timing is definately of the essense if you choose to read them, I unfortunately got caught up in the sequel New Moon whilst doing my democracy essay this past week...not very conducive to study. They're very hard to put down once you get started.
But as long as you read them eventually! =)

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

Definantley. (or however you spell it.)

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/transformers-party-supplies.html]transformers Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

In case you are planning to begin a quest for a new bank card, make sure you look at the credit rating history initially. Make certain your credit score accurately demonstrates the money you owe and commitments. Speak to the credit reporting company to eliminate aged or incorrect details. Some time invested advance will world wide web you the finest credit history restrict and cheapest interest rates that you might be eligible for. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Pr334de13[/url]