Monday, March 10, 2008

Synopsis

I'm bAAAck! Can't you hear the scary Jaws music? Let me tell you:

My BIG, FAT, TREACHEROUS, HORRID, EVIL WITH A SLICE OF PIE term paper, that I have been complaining about for the past 3 months, was due today.
Bedtime last Night: 2:00 am
Time I had to get up this morning: 6:00 am
Total hours slept: 4 (in case, you couldn't figure that out on your own)
Enough sleep? Hell no.

Do you have any idea how exhausted I am? I don't even feel it. I'm in a snappy mood, and when Miss Snow is in a snappy mood, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. The good news is I was able to stay in a somewhat pleasant mood today.

Now here's the problem (sort of). Do you remember Pinky & the Brain? You know:
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same thing we do every night Pinky.
What's that Brain?
Try to take over the World!

I know you remember that part of your childhood. Well, they started playing it again. And when a piece of your childhood, like Pinky & The Brain, comes back on the tube, it's almost a sin not to watch it. So, tonight at 9:30, though very exhausted, I will be sitting in front of my television watching Pinky & The Brain.

~*~*~*~*
A synopsis of my life at this moment in time. Aloha until tomorrow.
___________________________________________________________________
*P.S. remind me later to tell you about my crappy phone that hates me and needs to die.
*P.P.S. HAPPY (completely and uterly belated) BIRTHDAY ALLY VG!!!!!!!!!!!! How does it feel to be 17? Gosh you're old. ;-)

4 comments:

A said...

Thanks for the b-day shoutout!! And just think: TERM PAPER IS OVER. (Well, for you.)

So take a big sigh of relief. Don't let stress control your life. Everything will be okay.

And I have been watching too much Dr. Phil.

Q said...

Can't you hear the scary JAWS music? Hahaha, and welcome back!

Miss Snow said...

Ally--Yes ma'am. I think you might want to lay off the Dr. Phil for a while. It's a tad frightening.

Rayne--Thanks and I've never seen that movie all the way through. It's usually like flipping back and forth between commercials of other shows. Kinda sad right?

Q said...

Hey, I'll take the GEICO gecko over a man-eating shark any day.