Monday, April 7, 2008

Houston, We May Have A Problem.

I am certain now that I maybe, perhaps, there's a slight chance, and it's a possibility that I am addicted to chocolate.

CHOCOLATE!!!!
*just maybe

Of course, the good news is that my Parental Unit says that if one is addicted to chocolate, there is something you're getting from it that you aren't getting already.

So I have decided to keep that philosophy because it doesn't require me to stop.

My other Parental Unit says that is called rationalizing your problem. I agree, but it's yummy.

Chocolate. Yum.


****Blonde Moment (Ally, I think this one is to be added to our list):
I just figured out why they say "Houston."
Isn't that sad?

And for those of you as blonde as I am sometimes....
Houston is said because that is where a base for spacecraft is. You know, as in Houston, Texas.
Whew!

*HEY!, everybody's allowed to have a blonde moment every once in a while, I can't be brilliant all the time people!!!!
(Aren't I modest?)

9 comments:

A said...

I knew about the Houston thing before this post and I'm not even a space nerd! I feel special now.

But don't think for one second that this makes me a math/science person. Hell to the no. That is your department, Ms. Engineering School. Hey, maybe I'll write an article in a magazine one day about your amazing contributions to the field of science!

Just a girl said...

As in, "Houston, we have a problem"? The famous line that signalled disaster on Apollo 13?

*giggle*

But I can't talk. I was once looking for the bottom of my retainers when I was wearing it!

I know I have a chocolate addiction, because when it comes to chocolate, I have no self-restraint (whereas at other times I can exercise a great deal.) Even when I'm full, I'll keep eating because it tastes so goooood.

One day it's going to make me fat, and probably give me diabetes type 2.

But until then, I shall enjoy! =)

x
Just a girl

Anonymous said...

Ally: Maybe. That would be awesome. But, those stars are pretty far away. I'll prbably end up a math teacher. Ha! wouldn't that suck?

JAG: Yeah, I know I'm blonde
and I probably already HAVE diabetes. ...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Um. Thank you. I will check your blog out.

Q said...

Ugh, what's with all of these randomword-brasil blogs? They're appearing in comments everywhere!

And, as for you, where have you gone? We miss you.

Q said...

Ugh, what's with all of these randomword-brasil blogs? They're appearing in comments everywhere!

And, as for you, where have you gone? We miss you.

xoxraynex

Anonymous said...

Well, I am here. Sort of. School has been a tad busy lately (what else is new?). I'll post for yall though. Soon. Maybe tonight. Suspense. =)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.