Monday, April 7, 2008

Personally, I Want a Gold Star, But That's Just Me.

Hello,
(this post is specifically written to Just A Girl, so if you are not her...well...I can't really stop you from reading can I?)

So you have responded to quite a few of my posts, and I thought I might put you on the official post list. I know K wanted/ is going to/ has done this but for the record, this thought process was my own. Promise. On my honor. (I think I used to be a Girl Scout, that counts for something right?)

Anyways, if you will direct your attention to the back of the plane...no, no that's not right....to the lower right-hand of the page, you will see your "name" is in bright pink letters. TaDa!



Now, to add some ego to this post......
Aren't I just the sweetest thing?

I'm sorry, my blog seems to be the only place in which I can have an ego (don't ask), so I throw it in whenever I can.....Don't be offended. Not directed towards you.
Also, just so you know, that last statement goes for everyone..not just you....

So anyways, that was my egotistical and a tad rude and somewhat sweet post about adding you to the list.....
=)

3 comments:

Just a girl said...

Aw, Miss Snow! Thank you so much. Not only did you link me, you dedicated a whole post to me! Talk about ego boost.

I don't have any gold stars on hand, but I will add you to my own blog roll, because you are totally worthy. =)

x
Just a girl

Just a girl said...

BTW: should you direct your attention to my blog, you will also see your name in "bright pink letters," because we have the same template! How much do really cool minds think alike? ;-)

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I am amazing (just kidding) and seeing that you have the same template as me, um...well I'm thinking that the brilliance is world-wide. Whatchu think? We could probably solve world hunger if we wanted to. We should start brain-storming, because if we solve world hunger, that equals fame and riches and not to mention food. =)It's a fantabulous plan.