Monday, March 17, 2008

Did you realize?

Did you realize that in exactly 2 days, 66.5 hours, 3990 minutes, and 239400 seconds, I will be beginning my spring break? That is as of 6:40 pm. Isn't that fantastic?

Well, I guess if you're not going on break any time soon, then I'm just rubbing your nose in it. Well, rub rub grind grind. Mwahahahaha.
And if you've already had break, then you know the ecstacy that I am about to feel.

Spring Break feels early this year though. I feel like I just finished writing thank you notes to those who gave me Christmas presents. (*note: I don't actually write thank you notes, ever; it just made a good example)

Recipe for Perfect Break:
~sun
~swim suit
~a little sun tan lotion
~the beach
~staying up really, really late and sleeping in until 1:00
~eating junk food like no other
~staying in an empty house all day long and then going to dinner with mi familia
~being lazy and watching t.v. until my brain drains out my ears
~laying in the sun until I am brown and crispy
~P.J.'s all day long
~And chocolate out the wazoo.
~Yum.
My break will be the perfect blend of lazy, lolly-gagging and sun bathing at the beach. I am so excited. In fact, I am so ecstatic that I've started early, I haven't done any homework tonight. Procrastination is key. Let's ban homework. Yes, I refuse to do any homework until April 30th. And even then, it will be done only by force.
I have officially decided that homework is the evil invention of adults who don't want us non-adults to have any fun. I think they think that since they have to work all the time, we should suffer too. And their way to make us suffer is by forcing us to do homework, and the driving force is the fact that if we don't do our homework, we can't go to college. And if we don't go to college, we don't get a good job. And if we don't get a good job, then we can't raise a family. And if we can't raise a family, then we can't force our kids to do the evil invention called homework. And then the cycle dies. WHERE WOULD WE BE??

So I guess homework is (as Ms. R would put it in history class) a necessary evil. But, an evil none the less.
To sum up, I love Spring Break and I hate homework.
Until later...
Adios.

No comments: