Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dunno.

So it's Saturday night, and once again, I am doing absolutley NOTHING. Isn't that sad? I think I might get some homework done and at the moment I am watching the second Pirates movie. I'm doing it backwards. This week I watched the 3rd. Now I am watching the 2nd, and Next week I will watch the 1st.

In case you haven't figured this out yet, I am not sure what I am talking about in this post. I have no stories to tell. Well, scratch that, I have stories to tell, just not to you.

I'll just keep rambling until I come up with a subject.
Hey, did you hear about the downtown Atlanta tornados? I think it's sad, but interesting. I wonder why a tornado has never hit there before. It also makes me think, is that why cities are built where they are?

Oh nevermind.
I am bored with this post.
And it's late.
So I shall say good night.
good night.

No comments: