Monday, December 3, 2007

Life As We Know It.

Okay, so that phrase just jumped into my head and it sounded good as a title, so it stays.

We are gathered here today to hear a lecture on...

Hold up. I have to add this in here:
"My very good friend, Molly, is (at this very moment in time) looking up what she has to do for english homework. Also, she is contemplating the ever lasting question of: why do we have to do homework in the first place?"
Molly, if you read this: CLASSIC!!!! ;-)
(For people who feel left out of the loop: I asked Molly to give me a subject to write about, but she told me she was looking up english homework and thus, that statement was born.)


And now for our main event:

I was look up lyrics to a song and came across this video, and found it extremely funny.
I'm sorry if any Brangelina fans takes offense to this. But, I think it's funny.


To give credit where credit is due:

http://www.youtube.com/venetianprincess

Maybe more when inspiration hits me.

2 comments:

A said...

Um, if that chick can be adopted by Angie and Brad, can I be adopted by Jude Law? I mean, I'm sure it could be worked out somehow...

BTW, the Econ video is now up on my blog! Thanks for recording it again, it turned out great!

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

Your Welcome!
But, isn't it funny? And I'm sure Jude Law would LOVE to adopt you. =)
I'm glad the video turned out great.