Saturday, December 29, 2007

Trying For Happiness.

So, everything seems to be...annoying. (no, I'm not going to elaborate, I would like to (believe me, I love venting), but it's a tad to personal, so no!). The good news is I can still try to be Happy.

Okay, here's the background on this little exercise I'm going to try. There's a fellow blogger, whose blog, by the way, is totally awesome. You should go and check it out. http://www.mechanical-pencil-eraser.blogspot.com/ Well, every so often, he does a Happy List. And as you can deduce from the title, the Happy List is made up of things that make you happy (and if you couldn't figure that out, it's ok, I had to ask too). So here goes:


The Happy List:

Poppi's new puppy (it's a Schnauzer) (SO cute!)
My brand new GORGEOUS camera. (there's a picture later)
Spending time with my family and friends (shout out to D & D)!
Being off of school (that won't last much longer (wait, happy thoughts, happy thoughts))
My brand new trench coat. (no picture, but believe me, it's amazing too)
The holidays (of any kind)
Going shopping with friends
Bumping into someone you knew from a long time ago (that happened to me today)


Ok, I know the last one was a little corny, but guess what, I feel better! Woot! The Happy List works! Try it! (*Thanks Alex)


OKay, so this blog sucked big time, but I'm cold-ified (you know, sick). So, don't blame me, blame the bug. And the stupid antibodies; why don't you do your job? Anyways, it will be better later. I hope.

No comments: