Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Van Morrison.

So I'm listening to Van Morrison right now. Brown Eyed Girl. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song and most of his other songs. Right now, though, I'm in the mood for Moondance. Maybe I'll change the song. Hmmm. Tough desicion.

But, has anyone else noticed this? He sounds like a different person (with a different voice) with every single song he sings. It just doesn't sound like the same person is singing the songs. I dunno.

Can't you tell I'm not very inspired right now? Me too.

Maybe later inspiration will hit me. Like a schoolbus. And words will flow from my fingertips. Like when you reach into the silver-ware drawer and accidently grab that REALLY sharp knife and wished they'd put warning signs on the outside of these things. Ouch!

That doesn't make sense, does it? Shout if it does to you.
I should just stop while I'm ahead.

LaTeR.

2 comments:

A said...

Yeah, I have mad love for "Van The Man".

But I'm telling you, "Tupelo Honey" is where it's at. Listen to it. I'm serious. Or I'll have to come over there and hurt you.

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

You're violent tonight. I'm scared. But, I will.