Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Demented Book.

So today is a hungry day. I'm not sure why I said that, maybe it's because I'm starving.

Okay, since I can't think of a thing to write about tonight, we're going to talk about The Rapture of Canaan. It's a book I'm reading for school. Now, as most of you know, the books teachers pick out for reading are pretty much never good. And this (to me) is no exception. Now, most of the people in my class would disagree. And I will admit this book is well written, but the story line is about as twisted as one of those crunch cinnamon stick from Taco Bell. You have to read it to understand what I'm talking about.

Now, here's my recommendation: If you hate twisted stories about topics that make you uncomfortable: DON'T READ THIS BOOK. BUT, if you can appreciate a typically twisted, so many turns and surprises, you can hardly keep your pants on, then by all means GO AND READ THIS BOOK.

The Rapture of Cannan, by Sheri Reynolds.


Maybe Life will be More Interesting Tomorrow.

No comments: