Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One. 1. Uno. Un. Ein. ένας. 1 つ. 1개. Um.одно.一.

English. Numbers. Spanish. French. German. Greek. Japanese. Korean. Portuguese. Russian. Chinese.

Hi. One more thing.

As you can see, the only person who comments on my blog is Ally. I think Morgan and Tori did once. So, it's kinda sad. And I've fixed it so anyone can leave me a message, even if they don't have an account. I really love feed back. Now critics kinda bother me, but if you can't resist the urge; I can take some, I'll live.

So go ahead. Comment me. I like to know that I'm not just talking to myself.(Don't get me wrong talking to oneself is sometimes very entertaining, but it gets old pretty quick).

And now for something completely different (Monty-Python!):

Life goes on.

3 comments:

Alex said...

I like commenting on your blog. =]

Anonymous said...

Oh please, I read every post you make. Don't be so hard on yourself. =]

Miss Snow said...

AWWWW! thanks guys. i feel loved. really i do. =)