Thursday, November 29, 2007

Life, Interims, and Books.

Okay, first off: I don't mean to be a nag, but seriously. FIVE posts and not a single comment. I understand you're busy. I get it. I'm busy as crap, but really guys. **Promptly sings** "I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me...." or " Lonely, I am so lonely, I've got nobody of my own..." Unless you wnat me to keep singing you might want to leave a comment. (even if it's "hi." (I'd be fine with that.))

Next, today was interims. And I am happy to say that my lowest grade is a B-. Ironically, it's in my best subject. Math. (Ally shudders. ;-) )
Next, I just finished a book. I liked it. It's one of those that requires no brain/heart cells because it's an easy read and nothing bad happens to "pull the ole heart strings" (thanks to Calvin and Hobbes for supplying me with that quote). Such as, nobody dies. But, there is a romance. And anything with a romance makes me happy. Ask anyone, they'll tell you. I'm a sap for sappy romances. (yes, I just said that, can you believe it?) Anyways, it's called Lucky T and it's by Kate Brian.
She wrote another book called Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys and it is amazing. It's about a girl whose parents are part of the military and they're shipped off to Korea. Megan doesn't want to go, so she convinces her parents to let her stay in the U.S. For the next year, she lives with a family who has 7 (count 'em, SEVEN!) boys of all various ages. This book is about how she handles living with seven "brothers" (more like boyfriends). But, it's a VERY good book. I highly recommend it.
AND (for my next trick, I'll be pulling a rabbit out of a hat (just kidding).
I've started on my new Janet Evanovich book. I'm up to number 8!!! I'm excited, this one looks good. I'm on page eight and already I'm laughing my head off (okay so it's not THAT funny, but it will be. I promise!) For the next few days, people will see me walking down the hallway/street/anywhere I can squeeze time in, reading "that dam book" (as some of my friends have put it). Anyways, I'm trying to finish my homework early, so I can a.) watch my t.v. shows (WooHoo!Ugly Betty, My Name Is Earl, CSI) and b.) read my promising book. But, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Oh well, I'll survive. **Promptly sings** (just kidding).
Anyways, more later. Which probably means tomorrow. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
byEEE!!!
P.s. Sorry, the spacing on this post is weird. Blogger is being temperamental.

3 comments:

A said...

Hey. Sorry about your lack of comments. But I'm saying "hi" now. And also that I truly did shudder when I read the word, so thanks for including that. Haha.

Ally :)

A said...

When I read the word "math" I meant to say. God, I'm such a dumbass. And tired. I can't believe we have two tests and two quizzes tomorrow. UGH. (Or at least I do.)

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

Yea. I haven't studied ANYTHING at all tonight. oh well.