Friday, November 2, 2007

How Much Time Do People Spend On These Ideas?

So, how was your Halloween? Mine was fun, to say the least. The day of Halloween, my school allows you to dress up. And let me tell you, some of those costumes were amazing. We had: a smurf, winter edition Barbie, Peter Pan, Snow White, Salt and pepper, ketchup and mustard, a couple of fairies, a mime, a substitute teacher, Daphne and Velma, A group of hunters and their half-dead deer, many Indians and Cowboys, a tree, a bunch of old people, Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato, a Raggedy-Ann doll, Posh Spice and Beckham, Big Bird, a Benedictine Cadet, and a bee; just to name a few. =)

I dressed up as Audrey Hepburn. I love Audrey Hepburn. I trick-or-treated a little bit, but not much. I spent the evening hanging with my boyfriend and other various friends. A couple of years back into my Halloweening experiences; I have been: ketchup (and a friend of mine was the McDonald's (why does that look weird? I bet I spelled that wrong, that's sad isn't it?)), a barcode, a packet of dental floss, and one of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Aren't I creative? (it's okay to be egotistical sometimes).



One of my friends, Tori said "I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday." And I'm thinking: WHY? I mean I love Halloween as much as the next person, but Hell NO, it's not my FAVORITE holiday. Christmas is just about neck and neck with my Birthday and maybe Halloween is third, but DEFINITELY NOT my favorite. Sure, I love candy, but presents that don't disappear within the first 24 hours of obtaining them are sooooo much better. Hardware. It rules.


So anyways, no complaints about Halloween. I loved hanging with my friends and boyfriend. That was fun. But, that's also personal, so no I will not go into detail. Sorry, that's just how I roll. (and yes I just said that.)


More When Life Inspires Me.

3 comments:

A said...

I've never considered birthdays holidays before, but if they can now be justifiably filed under that category, then my birthday is definitely my favorite holiday. Because your birthday is your OWN holiday, you know? And that's pretty cool.

My favorite actual holiday, though, would have to be Valentine's Day. Except it's not as fun if you don't have a boyfriend. *sigh* Okay, I'm going to go eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's and cry myself to sleep now. Just kidding.

Ally :)

Morrgan said...

Excuse me, but where is the group of hunters and deer on your list of costumes?!?!

I hate you.


Just kidding. =] And because I just feel like it; smurf is spelled with a 'u' not an 'e'. =D

Happy Halloween!!

Miss Snow said...

Okay thank you morgan for being so....what ever. I'll fix both of your critizing comments, just because I'm THAT kind of person. SO THERE HA!!! =) And Ally, I'll be your Valentine so you won't be so lonely. OH! now, I wanna go listen to Akon. haha! =)(Don't hate, that's a good song)