Monday, November 5, 2007

The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Hi.
Um, today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. I just thought of our subject for today. TADA!:

Do you remember "The Gods Must Be Crazy"?

It was a movie made in the 1980's. It has a crazy story line, but it's AMAZING. Here goes: There's tribe in the African Kalahari desert called the Bushman. One day, an empty Coke bottle drops from the sky as a gift from the god's. It causes havoc in the tribe and Ni (one of the Bushman) is going to travel to the end of the Earth to get rid of it. There's more, but you just have to watch it. It's cute and funny and romantic. And if you love slap-stick comedy (which I happen to be a fan of) it's perfect. It starts out as a documenary and evolves into a perfect (and original) story. It was so famous in the 1980's that they made a sequel. I haven't seen the sequel yet. But, when I do I'll be sure to give you my review of it.

Ally, this movie is going onto our list of MUST SEE MOVIES! I think you'll like it, maybe not. Now, I must warn you. This movie starts off slowly, but believe me it becomes a very good movie.



So, what do you think? It's cute right? I think so.

2 comments:

A said...

We seriously need to have a movie fest soon. Like, for real. And if you like that movie you wrote about, it sounds like you might like Joe Vs. The Volcano. Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks, quirky cute romantic comedy in which a doctor tells Tom Hanks that he has a "brain cloud" and that he has like a month to live and then this guy tells him that he can have all these great, expensive things and an all expense paid trip to this island if he'll jump into a volcano when he gets there because they need to sacrifice someone for their religion. It's really weird, but in a good way. Like the tribe people are like obsessed with drinking orange soda. It's so funny. So anyway, yeah, put that on our list.

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

I've seen that. It's GOOD! And I will certainly put it on our list. Our Movie List is becoming WAY TO LOONG, so yea. We've got to fix that.