Saturday, January 12, 2008

Arby's.

So, A P.U. and I went to Arby's the other night and ordered deluxe baked-potatoes. Which, I love. We get home to eat and look at our food. And instead of the deliciousness we are used to, with the cheese and the sour cream and the bacon bits and the little green things; we get this shriveled potatoe with minimal cheese and sour cream. I don't even get to enjoy the little green things. They don't exist on this thing Arby's is trying to pass off as a potatoe. I look at the P.U. and say: (In an English accent)

"This is no deluxe baked-potatoe; this is just a semi-improved baked-potatoe."

The P.U. thought this highly amusing. I chuckled myself.

2 comments:

A said...

What the hell is up with your labels??

And sorry 'bout your tater. :(

Ally :)

Anonymous said...

I like them. They are fun. And it's like adding to the blog or something. I don't know.