Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm Rooting For: The Gabbers' Gift.

So, I wasn't going to, but everyone else is and it seems safe enough. *Ugh! Your minds need some serious de-trash-ifying. No, I wasn't talking about sex, drugs, money, alcohol, or any other gutter-thought you can fathom.

I was talking about writing about the BLOG-O-Sphere!!!!!!! I like to think of it as a little clique (all seem to be welcome, unless the rules are changed) of bloggers who are the only thing keeping each other alive. I mean seriously, who else is going to comment on our blogs; letting us know that, NO we are not only writing to read it ourselves, and there are in fact actually people reading and commenting on our blogs. It's wonderful! Here's the list of lovely people who (so far as I've deducted) are apart of our (insert name of society here!):

http://www.allyvg.blospot.com Ally Vg (in case you haven't already guessed) ;-)

http://mechanical-pencil-eraser.blogspot.com/ Alex

http://duloque.blogspot.com/ Du'Loque (or maybe it's du-Loque, I'll have to ask)

And me OF COURSE! ;-)
There might be more people, but I can't find any others. So, I'm sorry if I forgot you. Lo siento.

That's us. Now we just need to come up with a name. Last I heard someone was rooting for AARDVARK (you know, ally, alex, rayne, du-loque, I think I would be V (not sure how, but...). angelique, Somebody whose name starts with an R (any takers?), and K.) Now I'm not so sure.

What's the latest guys?


*P.S. The Gabbers' Gift is gay, I know. But, I went to dictionary.com and found the gift of gab in the thesaurus as a synonym for way with words. Oooh! What about: the silver tongues. No, no, that's stupid too. Anybody else want to take a stab at thinking of a name for us? Go For It!!!!!!!!But, I still like The Gabbers' Gift.

7 comments:

A said...

Yeah, The Gabbers' Gift is kind of gay. I think I'm just going to call all of you guys my jilted ex-lovers like Du'Loque does.

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

hmmmm....but that sounds weird. what does the even mean?

Q said...

I still like AARDVARK. You could go by Valentina or something. I'm currently looking on babynames.com for suggestions under 'R' and 'V'.

Miss Snow said...

Nice. I wish AARDVARK had an I in it, then I could be Ivy. I really like that name. We need to all just decide. I think a lot of people are warming up to AARDVARK. with the exception of a few. But that's okay, they'll come around. =)

Q said...

You could be Venom Ivy or something. As a sort of pun on poison.

Miss Snow said...

Could it be hyphenated? =) Lovely. =) I like puns.

Anonymous said...

Really brilliant post guys, been following your blog for the purpose 3 days today and i should reveal i am starting to like your post. and right away how do i subscribe to your blog?
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]