Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fall Is Just Something That Grown-Ups Invented.

So, today was my first day back to that place we all know to be hell all wrapped up in one little package: School. There is a song, that seems to be the theme song of Cartoon Network; don't ask. But, it puts my feelings of school and such to a catchy tune that will be stuck in your head for days to come. Apparently it was created and sung by a group called the Hives; now where have I heard that band before? Anyways, I truly believe what it says about Fall and School :

*Random thought: Have you ever just done something and not realized you did it until you were half-way through doing it? Like cutting up a straw. I was doing that today and I realized half-way that I was making a mess, then I realized that I was cutting up a straw, for no good reason. It was weird. I hope that doesn't turn into some kind of mental fall-out, and I go to jail for stealing something without realizing I did, at least until I got caught.

4 comments:

A said...

I liked your random thought. :)

You would do something like cut up a straw.

But then again, who am I to talk, because as you know, I do idiotic things all the time. So I'm just going to shut up now.

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

Haha. yes ma'am, you are a hypocrite. ;-) nice going. =)

jacques du'loque said...

Hello, there. You're friends with Alice? I'm not sure if I should be envious, or offer my condolences.

Perhaps, then, my envious condolences. Anyways, when I'm less delirious and distracted, I'll definitely have to check out your blog.

Cheers,
jdl

Miss Snow said...

Thank you. And your envious condolences are welcome here too! =)