Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Guidance Counselors.

I hate guidance counselors. With a passion. I have very few run-ins with them, but of those I have learned to NEVER, EVER trust a guidance counselor. They are just there to further their reputation in the field. To the detriment of the students. We have two guidance counselors at my school, Mrs. W and Mrs. C. They are EVIL. First about Mrs. W. Freshman need to be warned about her. On several occasions, she has taken stories my friends have told her and twisted them so she can say that they need some kind of medication or have some brainular disease and need help. When CLEARLY they don't. And, to add to that, once I was having a bad day (just a little stressed(Which,is normal; EVERYONE gets that way every once and a while)) and instead of helping me, she sent me off to an English teacher to get me organized. It wasn't helpful. And on top of that, the teacher didn't get me organized, she just stressed me out more. It sucked. (Worst Day EVER).

Next, about Mrs. C., once....You know what, you don't care. And I don't feel like writing that down. And besides you aren't allowed to know because I said so. So there HA! Just know that she was a Butt-wipe. (Yes, I went there) =).

Anyways, all of this is important BECAUSE....

Today, my friend Mary (Ally, not in our grade) and I decided to make fun of Mrs. W all through-out Sportz Skillz. Quite amusing. We started out by drawing random pictures. You know, when you would draw something, then they would add on to it, then you would add to that, etc. Well, the resulting pictures were seriously disturbed. Then we decided that we would act like Mrs. W and try to interpret the pictures. So, we said the roots of the trees were the "Disturbed child"'s mom. (By the by, we named this "disturbed child", Laña) And the belly-button being misplaced meant that she hates her body. ETC. The list went on and on. Next time, we are going to write down Laña's story so, "we can help her get her story out, and to help the world." Needless to say, it was a very amusing class period. and we got quite a few chuckles out of that. So much so, we got into trouble.
_________________________________________________________________
*OKay, so in my mind, that story came out a lot better. Sorry my story telling sucked so badly today. I hope it improves tomorrow. Adios mis conocimientos. (Suppose to say acquaintances, but I'm not sure if it does. It could be a curse word for all I know.) Have a nice life and until next time...
"However mean your life is, meet it, and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names."
~ Henry David Thoreau

No comments: