Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Idea = It's A Good One.

I had a brain revelation. Remember how I tried to do that Happy List thing a couple of posts back? Well, it didn't really work; Sorry Alex. But, I had an idea that might work.
Okay, you know how you dream? Of course you do (Unless you're Ally, in which case you don't)!
Well, blank number of years ago, I was in a class called Space. And we did a project where you wrote down your dreams in the morning. Well, sometimes I have dreams that I want to remember, so when I do I'll write them down, ok?
To start us off: I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I thought was funny (weird, but funny). Ally, you already know this dream, so you don't have to continue reading if you don't want to.

It's my class and we are at some coliseum, attending some robotics competition. I don't know if we are taking part in the competition or just watching it. I was in a Blimp, but I was in the football shaped part, not the normal part where you usually get to sit. Also, the blimp was red, but at the same time see-through. Dream logic is crazy sometimes. Well, there were holes in the blimp and three of my friends were in the blimp with me. E, M, and another, but it's so vague I can't remember. So, naturally we had to fix the holes and keep the balloon up in the air. M and I had bike pumps and E had some liquid helium pump that would help. I'm not sure what the last friend had. So, we're sitting in a falling blimp using bike pump's and the liquid pumper thing to keep the balloon up. And all the while, the teacher (not sure if it's Ms. H (my robotics teacher) or Ms. B (my math teacher) is telling me to keep the ballon up, "we're nearly there."

I don't know, it was strange, but it made me laugh. Well, that was one of my dreams, until next time! Adios!

No comments: