Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Okay, seriously though.

Are you ready for the Scariest thought ever? *More scary than Saw or The Shining or Halloween or The Ring or The Sixth Sense or other scary movies like that?

School is starting back up again.
(dun dun duuuuuuuuun)

Hide your eyes. It'll scar you for life. AHHHHHH!

Especially when you go to a Nazi school like I do. Ready? 50 notecards due Friday, The final Thesis due next Friday (this is for that research paper I'm writing), and then Midterms are the week after that. Seriously. EWWWWW!!!! It's like some new form of Chinese water torture, except with homework. What were they thinking? How can anyone "Have a good break" while worrying about THAT all the time?
I'm hyperventilating here, people. I'm one of those people who try to do well in school; I have high hopes when I get out of college. But, how the hell am I supposed to reach those goals when I got all this work and shit to do? Seriously. Here it is 3:00 and I still have 20 notecards to do and I can't focus long enough to do them. But, who can blame me; it's my last day of break and I want to spend it being lazy. But, Noooooo!, I have to do work. Stupid Nazi school.

Anyone else need a paper bag?

*(By the way, I've never seen any of those movies; I'm not a scary movie person).

2 comments:

A said...

Yeah, I hear ya on the notecard thing. I went to the Historical Society today and guess who else was there? Ashley P.! It was pretty funny, we both complained about the work and how short break was. I feel really bad about forgetting to call her on Christmas and ask how her surgery went, but she said it went well, so that's good.

Ally :)

Anonymous said...

OH shit!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot too!!! OMIGOD!!!!!! I am such a terrible friend. AHHHHHH!!!! how long you stay there? I've got ten done well actually 40, but hey what the difference there feels like no end!!!!