Monday, January 28, 2008

A Video For You.

This is a music video for Michael Buble (it has an accent on the e, but I don't know how to do that). The song is I'm Feeling Good. And I love the James Bond-y feeling of it. And just to point out, I really like Michael Buble (`). He's good at the old-timey sexiness that is totally awesome. He usually takes old songs form like the 50's or so and remakes them. And does a good job of it. Very Suave. yum. =)







(* When I am talking about his sexiness, I am talking about his voice. I am not sure what I think of his looks yet. I'll get back to you on that.)

2 comments:

A said...

I love Michael Buble. I think he's kind of weird looking, but his voice is definitely sexy. What with my grandma being here and all, I listen to one of his CDs (the one with the '50s covers) at least 10 times a week. So it's a good thing I like it. It is getting kind of old, though.

And as for other Michael songs that don't fall under the "'50s covers" category, I absolutely LOVE the song "Home." You should check it out.

Ally :)

Miss Snow said...

Home, eh? Okay I will. And I think Michael might have a lot of older fans if you know what I mean....=)